Part-Time Sales Assistant - Overland Park, KS
TH - Other
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
We all want a future that's worth looking forward to. Helping people achieve their goals is what VALIC is all about. We call it being FutureFIT. FutureFITis all about our customers owning their future —living tomorrow the way they choose —and enjoying life the way they want. We've helped millions of individuals plan for, save for and realize the financial goals they've set. With the combined strength and diverse products of AIG member companies and VALIC powering your efforts, you can provide a uniquely high level of personalized retirement and financial planning—and make a real difference in the lives of those who deserve your help.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
- Primarily phone work scheduling appointments with existing clients
- Providing administrative support to several VALIC sales professional
- Monitor and manager Financial Advisor's calendar
- Monitor and manager sales leads
- This position will not perform selling duties, nor advise clients
What we are looking for
Excellent verbal communication and have the ability to interact effectively with external contac
Must demonstrate strong organizational skills
Must consistently exercise discretion in handling client interactions and information
Must be proficient with applicable computer applications, including managing Outlook e-mail, MS Word. MS Excel and also acquire and maintain a working knowledge of VALIC sales material
- High School graduate or equivalentThree years office clerical experience including two years in marketing, insurance, financial services or customer service environment a plus
Hours & Compensation:
- 15- 20 hours per week - 4 PM to 8 PM
- Starting pay rate at $14.00/ hour.
- No securities licensing required.
- Person hired for this position will work in the District office.
- Training will be provided by the Financial Advisor(s)
13220 Metcalf Ave, Suite 360, Overland Park, KS 66213
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.