Senior Director Specialist -- Distribution Support
FIAM Intermediary Distribution - Director Specialist Sales Support (grade 29/31) The Expertise We're Looking For
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Sales, Sales Management, Project or Program Management, Marketing, Finance
- Proven ability to analyze multiple data points to develop strategy recommendations
- Track record of success managing multiple large, complex, cross functional competing projects and initiatives and allocate resources and time effectively
- Innovative and creative problem solving capabilities
- Excellent influence management skills and capabilities
- Ability to operate in a cross-functional matrixed environment
- General knowledge of Fidelity Advisor / Fidelity product lineup is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree - Required, MBA - Preferred
- Series 7 License, Series 63 License - Preferred/Required within 90 days
- Series 24 License a plus
- Strong understanding of the different business units within a large financial services institution such as Fidelity
- Diversity of functional business experiences (e.g. client, operational, systems, marketing, investments, customer service)
- Excellent consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
- Critical thinking with excellent judgment and strong initiative
- Experience in demonstrating leadership/influence and collaboration in a matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups
- Dedicated attention to detail and organization.
- Learning mindset; positive approach to experimentation and failure.
Influencing the strategic planning, process, in support of business goals; Processes to include segmentation and client/prospect coverage, integration of sales and marketing execution plans, CRM processes and infrastructure support. Providing input into business decisions that impact the strategic direction of the distribution organization, in particular the integration with Specialists and consultation with senior distribution partners. Consulting with business partners to drive requirements for business initiatives, channel scorecard and measurement for specialist/extended team, reporting requirements, progress monitoringDriving alignment with functional business partners including FIAM Product, Strategy, Marketing, Technology and Finance team members to drive implementation of FIAM-wide and Specialist specific initiatives; provide required project leadership and oversightHow Your Work Impacts the Organization The FIAM Distribution Support organization provides a broad range of services to our distribution associates and managers. This role supports the effective identification and implementation of key organizational initiatives.
Sales & Relationship Management