New Business- Operations Processor
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
The core responsibility of the Operations Processor is to check the accuracy and completeness of the policy information based on predefined processing guidelines. This is done by reviewing all the information from the time it was entered into the New Business Systems such as Cyberlife, CCIV, eStation , GIWL mailbox, ALIP and AWD.
Purpose of Job: To ensure that New Business applications proceed through the workflow in a timely manner, assuring all requirements needed are in good order.
• Perform review of Case Notes, as well as AWD History
• Process data entry, requirements and issue functions, including but not limited to reissue
• Process escalations within standard turn around times
• Handle other inquiries as necessary
• Attend all training sessions, maintain personal manuals, and keep current with all process changes
• Complete industry education courses to further knowledge of Life Insurance processing.
High School,/Some College Experience: Minimum 1-3 years
• General knowledge of Life Insurance preferred
• Strong communication (verbal & written) and relationship building skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Dependability as evidenced by a good attendance record
• Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.