TEM Retirement Planner Associate - Westlake, TX
As a TEM Retirement Planner Associate in the Regional Center, you're part of an outbound calling team focused on engaging our Tax Exempt participants in conversations to help educate toward making appropriate investment solutions.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Series 7 & Series 63 licenses highly preferred. Required within 90 days of hire
The Purpose of Your Role
As a TEM Retirement Planner Associate at the Regional Center, you will drive customer relationships and loyalty through outbound calls to warm leads and identifying how Fidelity can meet their needs. You will effectively build rapport and open up the conversation through profiling and utilizing consultative skills with client interactions. You'll learn book management skills and effectively managing leads through lead utilization. You will set up targeted appointments for phone and field consultant to address client needs related to products and services.
The Skills You Bring
- Proven lead production and sales experience preferred
- Superior customer interaction skills
- Knowledge of the Fidelity guidance, product & service offerings
- Ability to balance collaboration and team support in a competitive sales environment
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently and ability to prioritize and complete work assignments daily
The Value You Deliver
- You'll identify needs through consulting with the participant
- You will select and present clients with potential solutions driving the next step of an appointment with a Planning & Guidance Consultant
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You're providing value to Fidelity as the front line in Fidelity's Participant Engagement group by engaging clients to build effective relationships with Fidelity through calling and working TEM leads.