Operations Processor I -Woodland Hills, CA
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
As a member of the POS team, you will be helping clients with various financial services that impact their accounts. You will maintenance accounts on IR operating systems; distribute funds and update required fields accurately; process market sensitive financial transactions; communicate directly with advisors, field representatives and clients to obtain additional information needed for completion of transactions; ensure compliance with all transaction processing.
This position works closely with internal and external customers and other departments researching alternative approaches to meet client needs.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
• Maintain high work standards reviewing and processing complex financial documents. Must have a strong expertise across a broad range of financial products.
• Must quickly understand all of the various financial services offered and how the related financial documents are processed and their impact on customer's accounts.
• Provide Customer Service Support via written or verbal communication to financial advisors. Communication must be accurate, clearly detailed and professional.
Meet daily production goals and quality review goals by processing transactions timely and accurately.
• Handle special projects assigned for complex problem accounts to coordinate and resolve. Some require unusual customer requests, evaluating and resolving escalated and high priority cases using research skills, alternative approaches and evaluating different resolutions methods depending on cases and internal/external customers.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• 1 to 2 years of clerical experience with heavy data entry skills and utilize Microsoft Word and Excel products.
• Strong knowledge of financial product lines preferred.
• Must be able to work overtime with little notice due to requirements of processing standards and workload.
• Written customer service skills.
Benefits: 24 days of paid time off annually (PTO), holiday pay, automatic 3% 401K contribution. Additional 6% company 401K match program (100% vesting from day 1), medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more....
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.