Lead Technical Analyst - ServiceNow
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
- Lead the 24x7 BAU support function for ServiceNow.
- Manage the Incident, Request, and Problem management support activities for the ServiceNow application. This includes interaction with customers, resolving customer issues, research technical issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting Knowledge articles, developing standard procedures, etc.
- Handle the day-to-day issues in the US daytime hours and oversee the off-shore team that handles these issues outside the US business day.
- Coordinate with on-shore consultants and management as required to document defects and related stories for the development team.
- Interface with the vendor on technical issues.
- Analyze system performance and recommend improvements in code, indexes, properties, configurations, etc.
- Oversee daily operational checkpoints to ensure system availability, performance, and security.
- 3-4 years of experience with ServiceNow platform.
- 1+ years of experience as a team lead.
- Excellent customer service and oral / written communication skills
- Ability to work in a face paced / diverse environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple / dynamic priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.