Business Analyst - ServiceNow
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
- Coordinate requirements development session with client community. Document business requirements including technical capabilities, operational process flows, organization priorities, business value drivers, dependencies / contingencies, risks, and opportunities.
- Lead the documentation of client requirements, use cases, testing / acceptance criteria.
- Work with the ServiceNow consultants to turn the requirements into technical specification and write stories for each unit of functionality that requires development / delivery.
- Develop standards for documenting ServiceNow demand / development requests.
- Act a liaison between client and developers regarding technical questions / technical specification.
- Work with clients to design and implement effective user acceptance testing plans / programs.
- Ensure all scenarios are adequately considered, analyzed, and documented.
- 3-4 years of experience in business/systems analysis.
- 2-3 years of experience with IT Service Management (ITIL certification highly preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Familiarity with web services and system integration technologies / techniques.
- Excellent customer service and oral / written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a face paced / diverse environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple / dynamic priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.