Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager (CSM) will work within a Wealth Advisory Team, which will consist of a Wealth Advisor and a Financial Planner. The team will work together to deliver an exceptional financial planning experience to each client. The CSM will focus on client experience with specific attention in the areas of client onboarding and new account establishment, ongoing relationship management, problem resolution, and process improvement. CSMs are expected to be key contributors to a positive workplace environment and have a strong commitment to teamwork and shared success.
Key Elements of the position
- Optimizing the client experience and developing long term relationships with clients.
- Providing exceptional service to clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Delivering excellent results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills.
- Actively participate in client meetings and client service reviews.
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of processes and challenges.
- Bringing energy and excitement to your role every day.
Key Skills needed to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well on teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments.
- Confidence to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges.
- Knowledge of the brokerage and/or Custody industry.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Team members are expected to own their expertise development plan and acquire additional skills that ensure continued growth and effective contributions to the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 years of operations and/or service experience in the financial services industry; RIA experience preferred
- Knowledge of Portfolio Center, Emoney, CRM systems, and / or Tamarac Suite preferred
- Exposure to Schwab Institutional strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Planning concepts preferred
- Willingness to work toward the Financial Planning Qualified Professional or CFP designations.