Commercial Property General Adjuster
CL - Claims
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 50%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Claims, Inc.
Your future team:
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the world's leading insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work as a Commercial Property General Adjuster.
Your contribution at AIG:
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
This field position provides field adjusting services for commercial property, energy and inland marine claims.
- This adjuster will investigate, adjust and close a minimum of 15 claims per month.
- She/he will be in direct contact with various AIG commercial property and energy policyholders, and assigned claims within their assigned territory, settlement authority up to $50,000.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to manage a claim workload of up to 180 claims per year.
- Three to five years of property claims adjusting expertise is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience.
- Formal education in fire science, engineering or accounting would be very helpful.
- Take over assigned territory; provide excellent customer service to our policyholders.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.