Enrollment Financial Advisor - Harrisburg/Carlisle, PA
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
VARIABLE ANNUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY INC
Excel with VALIC
With the combined strength and diverse products of AIG member companies and VALIC powering your efforts, you can provide a uniquely high level of personalized retirement and financial planning— and make a real difference in the lives of those who deserve your help.
Our Enrollment Specialists have the opportunity to assist existing & potential clients with employer-sponsored retirement plan enrollments including:
- Prepare and help clients complete contracts & related product materials during the enrollment process
- Educate potential clients on product focus
- Participate in firm or client sponsored events & deliver on-site education of the client's employer-sponsored plan
- Partner with a Senior Financial Advisor within assigned territory when client requires planning advice on investments outside employer sponsored-plan or to consolidate assets
- Adhere to the highest compliance standards
What We Provide:
- Existing employer relationships with current retirement plan participants to contact
- Marketing support including mailings, email blasts and customized flyers
- Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk assistance, client management and financial planning tools
- Pay for performance compensation schedule
- Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical, dental, vision, life and 401K with match
- Educational support toward certification(s), license(s) and career development
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring by a Senior Financial Advisor
What You Need:
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed
- Ability to obtain FINRA Series 7 and 66 or 6 and 63 license(s) with VALIC sponsorship
- Ability to obtain active state variable life and health license with VALIC sponsorship
- Ability to quickly earn trust and build lasting relationships
- Eagerness to learn the financial services industry and be mentored by a Senior Financial Advisor
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of successful full-time work experience in professional sales or leadership role; or college graduate with demonstrated success in GPA and extra-curricular activities welcome to apply
- Bachelor's degree preferred
The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (\"VALIC\") and VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc., subsidiaries of AIG, is an insurance, retirement and financial planning company that services clients in the not for profit, as well as the for-profit sectors. We are best known for the work that we do in the 403(b) space where our Advisors partner with clients that work in public school districts, universities and hospitals. Additionally, w e also work with clients in governmental offices a nd, because of the vast product and services that we offer, we also have clients in the private sector. VALIC is a national company that is headquartered in Houston, TX. We have 48 district offices across the country with just under 1,500 financial advisors. VALIC's roots date back to 1955. In 1964, we implemented the very first 403b plan in a public school district. We regularly rank in the “top 3” against our direct competitors and in the K-12 market.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
AIG reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check, tailored to the requirements of a job, after a conditional employment offer is made. Unless otherwise required by law, AIG does not automatically exclude any applicant with a criminal conviction for a job or class or jobs. For more information about Philadelphia law specifically, copy and paste the following link within your browser: http://www.phila.gov/HumanRelations/PDF/BTB%20POSTER%20FINAL_3-9-16.pdf