IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Location: Fort Worth, TX or Farmington, CT
Your future team
Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world's leading financial services firm. We're people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we're at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes.
AIG is seeking an experienced SaaS administrator to join our team dedicated to manage administration of SaaS services like Jira/Confluence focused on providing services for our development domains across all Life and Retirement Line of Business of AIG. The position will oversee administration of overall on-site maintenance of Atlassian tools (JIRA and Confluence) , administrative tasks for the Atlassian products upgrades, patching, backup, and recovery.
Your contribution at AIG
As a Leader, you are respected for your deep technical expertise and/or ability to oversee programs and processes. You balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, making sound decisions using data, analysis, experience, and judgment, along with a risk mindset. Ultimately, you take ownership for key outcomes.
This is a position that requires hands-on administration experience within a fast-moving, agile group.
The responsibilities include Manage and administer add-ons and integrations, Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Atlassian apps, application servers and Document standards, guidelines and standard operating procedures for admins/users of the system. Responsibility also involves regular reviews for audit compliance of the systems to align with AIG security policies.
- Configure the salesforce application based on technical design & business requirements.
- Work closely with other Developers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers on coding, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Perform reviews on code developed by peer developers and contractors. Perform support and development activities for applications/projects.
- Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications.
- Support change control best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals and promote changes to production.
What we are looking for
- Experience in Agile methodology and processes for development and sustainment activities
- Demonstrated documentation collaboration skills, working with teams and end-users; driving teams and objectives
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and flexible to meet evolving requirements.
- Knowledge in Development and Operations (DevOps) methodology
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) practices and tooling
- Experience in managing projects in Jira
- Experience in managing confluence pages
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Interested in building a DevOps Culture
- Calm under pressure
- Knowledge of Micro services architecture.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or a related field. Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5-years successfully administering JIRA/Confluence on-premise environment.
- Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, Databases, Exchange and Active Directory, APIs.
What our IT Employees like most about working for AIG:
- Employee atmosphere and people approach
- Career path and growth potential
- Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
- Generous Benefits Plan: Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company opportunities for charitable participation and giving
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts & Insurance Coverage
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.