AS - Administrative Support
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CFO and Senior Project Manager & Implementation Lead. Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing various internal processes, calendar and schedule maintenance, travel arrangements, meeting and event planning and creation of materials for presentations. In addition, this position will support project management activities and creation of management of reports in the Fieldglass, Ariba, Cognos and other AIG systems.
The Executive Assistant will have high level administrative experience, the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment, professional telephone and interpersonal demeanor as well as advanced written and communication skills.
- Maintain and manage office calendars to coordinate work flow and meetings.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
- Manage telephone inquiries, taking appropriate action in routing, messaging or action.
- Setup, coordinate and manage meetings and conferences.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Review and respond to correspondence, as appropriate.
- Setup and coordinate complex travel arrangements.
- Manage multiple departmental projects.
- Solve moderately complex problems and interact with other departments to resolve issues.
- Trouble shooting technology and communications issues impacting the area.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Strong anticipation and forward thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to interact at all levels with internal and external business partners.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and be comfortable working with minimal instruction and guidance.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.