Premium Audit Specialist II
UW - Underwriting
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG General Insurance Company, Ltd.
Your future team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the world's leading insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the AIG LA Premium Audit department as a Premium Audit Specialist II.
Your contribution at AIG
- Servicing assigned territories
- Determining proper premium for risks by physically auditing policyholder's records
- Verifying operations, classifications and allocations of payroll using manual rules and Company standards
- Communicating findings to insureds, underwriting, broker and unit stat filings to NCCI and State Bureau
- Completes premium audits including WC, GL, and CA.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of bureau manuals and company directives
- Remains alert to additional exposures ensuring proper premium through in accurate review of policyholder's records. Skills include visual observation and on-site interviews
- Reports changing financial conditions and operations to Underwriting
- Reviews claims to verify employment, proper classifications
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 1-3 years of field premium audit experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- May include up to 25% overnight travel
- Position includes company fleet car
- Remote CA position
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.