Contact Center - Workforce Analyst / Greenspoint
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your contribution at AIG:
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
- This Workforce Analyst position is part of North America Contact Center Support Team (Workforce Management and Business Analytics) and supports the Consumer Life Business.
- The position will work with other Workforce Analysts in providing forecasting and scheduling support for the Life group.
- Makes recommendations on hiring needs and works with management and training on the scheduling of call center activities.
- Maintains the workforce software, assist with CMS functions and Xorceview.
- Ability to multi task in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Solid skills in MS Office Applications particularly Excel, PowerPoint to handle some role related reporting
- Knowledge in Contact Center metrics is a plus
- Must be highly reliable in delivery of tasks
- Professionalism and people skills is a must
- Strong communication skills as the position requires interfacing with Domestic and Local Managers; the role also involves answering calls and emails to the command center
- Familiarity with CMS and Aspect is a plus (or driven to learn) for real time queue management and same day reporting tasks
- The shifts for this position will be during the Contact Center hours of operation, Mon.-Fri. 7am-7pm.
- 24 days of paid time off annually (PTO), plus holiday pay
- Automatic 3% 401K contribution. Additional 6% company 401K match program (100% vesting from day 1)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more....
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.