External Reporting TM1 Developer
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American International Group, Inc.
The job opening is for a External Reporting TM1 Developer who will work across various areas such as SEC, IA, PCI and Govt Reporting in supporting various enhancements required to the 250+ disclosures in the system. The candidate will play a key role in supporting the Financial close for various business areas by resolving any critical issues in timely manner along with major enahncements and upgrading TM1 application to higher version.
- Interpret/understand Business Requirements Documents for the Disclosures.
- Translate business requirements into technical design
- Participate in design discussions under the leadership of Project Manager and develop all foundational artifacts required to commence with build.
- Build and Deploy Contributor Web Applications
- Build Complex TI Process/Chores
- Build Complex Rules
- Build Cube Views
- Build Dimensions
- Build web sheets (Static and Active forms)
- Build TM1 contributor web applications
- Configure appropriate TM1 security to view/edit cube/dimension data
- Configure workflow rights for web applications
- Deployment of TM1 Objects to other Environments
- Design data validations and controls
- Perform Unit Testing, generate results and support QA and User Acceptance Testing.
- Production support for TM1 Financial Close activities.
- Assist in installation and configuration of TM1 Components.
- 5+ years of TM1 Contributor application development experience.
- 2+ Years of Cognos BI Experience.
- Advance SQL knowledge and experience with SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Design Interpret and understand functional specifications.
- Writing technical design documents adhering to predefined standards.
- Liaising with the Project Manager /Business Analyst to ensure all new components are consistent with overall design.
- Ensuring code written meets the predefined company and department standards.
- Quality Assurance & Testing:
- Deliver code which results in a defect run rate of less than 5% of all test cases in UAT
- Creating and maintaining unit tests with an aim for 90% code coverage
- Providing support during QA and UAT test phases
- Diagnosis and resolution of defects found during QA and UAT test phases
- Familiarity with Accounting System/Consolidation packages (ex. SAP BPC) and knowledge of basic accounting rules and terminologies.
- Familiarity of Scheduler (ex. Autosys)
- Working knowledge of change management and source code control tool (ex. Serena Dimensions)
- Familiarity with complex system integration and software development life cycles.
- Highly-motivated team player - enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Demonstrates initiative / pro-active - dedicated, reliable and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - capable of dealing with diversity.
- Ability to work in a virtual team, across boundaries - ability to multi-task / self-sufficient.
- Ability to establish direction and drive progress - knowledge of financial products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster working relationships with all stakeholders
- TM1 Developer Skills
Build and Deploy Contributor Web Applications
Build Complex TI Process/Chores
Build Complex Rules
Build Cube Views
Build web sheets (Static and Active forms)
Build TM1 contributor web applications
Configure appropriate TM1 security to view/edit cube/dimension data
Configure workflow rights for web applications
Deployment of TM1 Objects to other Environments
Fluency with TM1 excel syntax (e.g. TM1RPTROW,DBrW, DBS)
Setting up Security using managed Rights and TI Process
Basic SQL Skills
TM1 Performance Modeler
TM1 Web Contributor
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.