Enterprise Data Center Security Architect
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG is seeking a Security Architect to join the Global Network Architecture team. AIG is one of the world's largest insurance and financial companies with over 64,000 employees in 90 countries.
Responsible for the architecture of security control devices such as application aware firewalls, proxy servers, remote access devices, extranet connections, and network access control infrastructure. The Data Center Security Architect be required to simultaneously work on multiple projects and manage their time and priorities accordingly.
At least 7+ years of experience in firewall engineering / administration, security Architecture on a global network infrastructure. Experience in managing implementations of network and firewall changes will be a bonus.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and communication protocols. Knowledge of IPSec, GRE tunnels, multicasting, and traffic balancing techniques essential.
• Hands-on experience with all phases of firewall, firewall change requests, firewall configuration, network services, and network security will be a bonus.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues in the LAN and WAN networks and working with multiple application and system teams to identify bottlenecks and other network configuration issues.
• Excellent analytical skills, organizational, time management and problem solving skills are essential. Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with executives, vendors and department staff
• Position demands that the incumbent be able to work independently but also be a strong team player.
• Application aware firewalls and management platforms (Physical and Virtual)
• Network based proxy servers, AV, APT, and DLP
• Network Access Control System like Forescout
• F5 Load Balancers a plus
• VMWare ESX / NSX a plus
• Pulse Secure
• IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Packet Capture and analysis
• Security troubleshooting
BS in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical Engineering or other technical discipline.
or over 5 years experience in the field.
Security or Network Certifications at an associate or professional level a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.