Global Command Center Head
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG Global Command Center Head
Lead a diverse global team of technology professionals to higher levels of success. Converge the 5 infrastructure teams (GCC, NCC, UCC, Network Security, Batch) into a 24*7*365 global command center that will provide service monitoring, level 1 and level 2 support for the AIG global network. Lead the execution of the following processes: incident, problem and change management. Utilize key performance indicators to drive continuous sustainable service improvements. Define strategy and implement a new operating model that is aligned to the AIG2020 goal. Build a world class Global Command Center for AIG that will act as the single point of contact for the global infrastructure.
- Managing a global team of 160+ technical infrastructure engineers.
- Manage and lead major P1 incident calls, which include managing the executive status call.
- Interact and engage with the business production support leads on all major incidents.
- Upscale talent by investing in our people through training and inserting new talent into the organization.
- Meet/exceed service level agreements for incident, problem and change management.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings and 1 on 1s
- Meet/exceed budget and headcount targets.
- Implement a risk control assessment process to help manage and understand operational risk.
- Drive to a best-in-class operating model, cultivating and attracting talent and leveraging industry best practices.
- Manage relationships with senior global business and technology leaders as well as other team members.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, ability to develop others, and general leadership qualities.
- Continually review and assist in ensuring all processes and procedures follow corporate guidelines.
- Proactively identify opportunities for service improvements.
- Growth in technical, business, leadership, and interpersonal skills year over year, including increased certifications around ITIL and other internal and industry-recognized Service Management disciplines.
- 10+ year's managerial experience.
- 10-15 year's technical experience.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communications skills.Exhibits leadership capabilities.
- Strong financial management skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.