BPM Practice & Delivery Lead
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
The BPM Practice & Delivery Lead will be accountable for the build out of strategic BPM capabilities within the AIG Life organization. The senior leader will partner directly with AIG Life operations leadership to understand business objectives & desired capabilities for driving the business forward. The leader will participate in the definition of business cases, development of capability & execution roadmaps and ultimately be accountable for the delivery of the desired business capabilities through BPM solutions. This position will be a member of the AIG Life IT Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience developing strategic BPM solutions specifically on the Pega PRPC platform. The leader will also have the opportunity to establish a BPM practice within the AIG Life organization to ensure effective application of BPM to business use cases.
The ideal candidate preferably will have Life and/or Annuity experience, and ideally experience implementing BPM solutions at Life or Annuity Carriers. Specific experience with the following is ideal:
- Proven track record of driving business outcomes through close business collaboration; driving end-to-end solution delivery (ideation through operational support)
- Proven track record of driving thoughtful and right sized technology solutions, iterating over time to achieve a target state
- Experience implementing Business Process Management platforms (specifically Pega PRPC) at Life & Annuity carriers, ideally across business domains e.g. New Business, Post-Issue, Licensing & Commissions, Underwriting etc.
- Experience establishing Business Process Management Practices or Centers of Excellence
- Experience developing BPM Roadmaps (Business & Technology) & Iterative Delivery through an Agile SDLC
- Experience utilizing Pega for Insurance, Claims and Customer Service Frameworks
- Expertise in defining, designing & development BPM frameworks within & external to Pega PRPC
- Expertise in implementing both on-premise & cloud based implementations of PRPC
- Expertise in implementing/integrating PRPC surround capabilities/technologies e.g. IVR, OCR, Web etc.
- Expertise in developing & evolving single channel business processing into Omni Channel Interactions
- Expertise in producing operational Metrics/Analytics/Dashboards to reveal duration within cycle-times as well as alert on processing problems
- Experience applying continuous improvement mindset and methodologies to both processes implemented & underlying technology implementation
- Experience managing cross functional teams (direct & matrixed)
- Financial and Contract management a plus
- Experience building high performing teams
The BPM Practice & Delivery Lead will be joining AIG Life, a highly dynamic organization that believes in continuous improvement & technology innovation is fundamental to winning in the marketplace. The Life business has a proven track record of successful business and technology transformations, and we believe Business Process Automation & Management presents an immense opportunity to drive both a superior customer experience as well as efficiency. For the right candidate this position offers an opportunity to showcase your talent at scale, as well as an opportunity to develop your career working directly with change agents within AIG Life.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.