Internal Wholesaler I ISG
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
LIFE INSURANCE INTERNAL WHOLESALER The Advisor Insurance Solutions Center, a multi-carrier distribution partner with Edward Jones, is looking for an Internal Wholesaler to provide support for our Regional Life Specialists as well as Edward Jones Financial Advisors. This is an exciting opportunity in the life insurance industry to support Edward Jones which is one of the largest Broker Dealers in the United States. Advisor Insurance Solutions Center is a multi-carrier distribution company that offers access to six life insurance carriers and allows the financial advisor an opportunity to provide unbiased and objective solutions that best suit their clients' needs. The Internal Wholesaler position reports to the Sales Director in Nashville, TN. This position offers extremely competitive compensation with a base salary plus overrides. Major Job Responsibilities/Duties Work collaboratively with their Regional Life Specialist and case manager to provide best in class experience for their assigned Financial Advisors Answering inbound phone calls from our call queue and servicing the advisors in a prompt and efficient manner. Running multi-carrier illustration software to find the best solution for the advisors.
Requirements We are seeking a goal oriented, self-directed individual who is constantly striving to exceed expectations with an enthusiastic sales attitude, as well as the following:
• Minimum 3 + years of Traditional and Variable Life Insurance experience.
• Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent with an emphasis on marketing/business.
• Strong knowledge of Life Insurance product design and sales concepts.
• Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written).
• Possesses the ability to plan, organize, develop and deliver effective plans / presentations to a targeted audience.
• Life and Health License, FINRA Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 or Series 66 license.
• Multi-Carrier experience is highly desirable but not required.
• Long Term Care and Disability Insurance experience desired.
• Competitive base salaries and monthly sales incentives
• Medical/Dental/Vision plans starting on your first day of employment. Individual and family options available
• Paid time off
• 401K with a 100% company match on the first 6% - immediate vesting
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.