IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
As part of the Data Architecture team, you work with business stakeholders, technology teams to assess their data needs & existing solutions and collaborate across the organization to define blueprints to effectively and securely manage the company's internal and external data. You play a pivotal role in ensuring data is treated as an asset and provides maximum value to the Enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help define standards for naming, describing, governing, managing, modeling, moving, storing, searching and delivering all data within the enterprise.
- Provide Data Architecture domain subject matter expertise to team around the globe and within business units.
- Assess Enterprise's internal and external data and design blueprints to manage available data as an asset.
- Serve as the liaison between data consumers and data solution development and data governance.
- Understand and clearly document current state environment, constrains and data needs.
- Perform deep dive analysis and review of data projects and programs in the enterprise.
- Drive definition of target state flows and solutions, and oversee implementation of roadmaps.
- Promote innovation and ensure flexibility of designs to adhere to changing business needs.
- Represent Data Architecture Domain in Enterprise Initiatives.
- Define and help in implementation of data technologies, governance functions and frameworks.
- Work with Data Governance organization to further data management practice in the Enterprise and perform data technology evaluations, develop policies, standards and perform architecture reviews.
- Review existing and create new conceptual, canonical and other logical data models.
- Participate in Data Content Management roadmap definition for RDM, MDM, Data Quality and Meta-data Strategy.
Experience and Education:
- 7+ years of experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; Master's Degree preferred.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.