Regional Life Specialist
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): More than 50%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
REGIONAL LIFE SPECIALIST - Wisconsin
The Advisor Insurance Solutions Center, a multi-carrier distribution partner with Edward Jones is looking for a Regional Life Specialist to provide point of sale support to Financial Advisors in the Wisconsin territory. This is an exciting opportunity in the life insurance industry to support Edward Jones, one of the largest Broker Dealers in the United States. This multi-carrier distribution company offers access to six life insurance carriers which allow the Regional Life Specialist to provide unbiased and objective solutions that best suit clients' needs. The Regional Life Specialist reports to the Divisional Vice President. This position offers extremely competitive compensation with a base salary plus overrides.
Major Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Provide point of sale assistance, develop regional marketing plans and conduct regular webcasts, face to face training sessions, and conference calls with Financial Advisors.
- Work collaboratively with their internal wholesaler and case manager to provide best in class selling experience for their assigned Financial Advisors
- Develop and implement regional business plans that achieve and exceed sales targets for your assigned territory
- Serve as the initial contact for problem resolution
- Research and/or elevate issues to solve problems
- Proficient in retail sales
- Work with drive and passion and encourage others to do the same
- Must be able to manage a large territory
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Series 6 and 63 - State life and health license
- Expert knowledge of Life Insurance, (Life products- term, UL, VUL and familiarity with Advanced Sales concepts
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting point of sale life insurance sales a plus
- 3-5 years' experience wholesaling life insurance products with relationships in the specified territory preferred
- Ability to travel throughout the territory.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.