Financial Consultant Program - Relationship Manager - Palo Alto, CA
For you, client interactions are more than transactions. They are opportunities to deepen relationships, understand the unique financial needs of your customers, and make an impact on the lives of others. Join Fidelity as a Relationship Manager in our Financial Consultant Program, for the opportunity to further your career in financial planning. Fidelity will outline the path to becoming a Financial Consultant in as little as five years and provide you with comprehensive training, unmatched professional development opportunities, and the top tools in the industry.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and state registrations preferred or required within 3 months of hire
- A college degree is preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
The Relationship Manager is an essential member of the branch team responsible for identifying new areas of opportunity to retain & grow Fidelity assets, and deepening client relationships. Here, you will use your passion, insight and motivation to work in partnership with financial consultants and build the path to an enhanced client experience while driving asset development.
The Skills You Bring
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are unmatched, and you are enthusiastic to interact with and advocate for our customers
- You have a fundamental understanding of the planning process, and your ability to educate allows you to naturally uncover your customers' needs
- Your professionalism and polished communication style are compatible with high net worth clientele
The Value You Deliver
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- You are sensitive to the diverse needs of others and are passionate about providing solutions
- Deepening client relationships through long-term guidance
- Leading the client contact strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort making outbound calls
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Working in our Investor Center, you will act as an extension of our Financial Consultants providing supplemental financial planning along with high touch support for more complex service needs. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to partner with our Financial Consultants to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with great benefits. While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!