Project Financial and Reporting Analyst
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world's leading financial services firm. We're people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we're at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes. The Information Technology group provides enterprise-wide IT solutions for all of AIG's specialized disciplines. Technology provides strategic and procedural support in all of AIG's specialized disciplines, such as policy issuance, premium collection, claims handling, and administration. It enables AIG to deliver business strategies through efficient world-class IT and operations services, while ensuring the necessary IT risk management and security measures are in place.
Your contribution at AIG
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Business A nalyst to join our growing Individual Retirement team. This person will work closely with the IT team reporting on the overall portfolio status, health and spend.
- Preparation of project portfolio communication to project managers and leadership including objectives, stratus, issues and risks.
- Preparation for Operating Committee, Steering Committee and Working Group meetings
- Work with IT management to develop the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Provide insight on monthly and quarterly variance analysis.
- Assist with project in-take and set-up
- Perform ad hoc report assignments as requested by management.
What we are looking for
- Related Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- Familiar with multiple SDLC methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Ability to allocate time efficiently, handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Excellent presentation skills, including ability to present information in compelling and easy-to-understand visualizations
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.