AC - Actuarial
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
This position is responsible for supporting the universal life valuation team by:
- Running CASE valuation software to produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly reserve listings.
- Performing financial / SOX control activities
- Assisting with model maintenance and new product coding
- Assisting with annual statements and state surveys
- Supporting ad hoc financial reporting projects.
This position allows for actuarial exam study time as part of AIG's actuarial development program.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
• Minimum of 2 actuarial exams
• Basic computer skills, including competence with Microsoft Excel
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.