Sales Operations Administrator
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
The primary purpose of the job is to: support successful growth and profitability of the Financial Network distribution channel and to provide internal coordination of various resources. Assist and support Vice President, National Sales Manager in program management, leading channel operations, develop proficient field operations personnel and achieve program growth objectives.
Support growth and profitability of Financial Network distribution channel through recruiting, budgetary oversight, communications, reporting and developing ad hoc reports as needed. Field operations personnel training, development and oversight.
- Understanding of business sales, marketing, recruiting and productivity objectives
- Communicate AIG policies and procedures as needed to drive adoption and achieve business goals
- Monitor Minimum Production Requirement and New Agent Financing validation and assist with the adjudication process.
- Able to work independently on multiple complex projects meeting all critical deadlines
- Responsible for communication of OBA/OCA guidelines along with tracking completion and maintaining records
- Responsible for coordination of VP, National Sales Manager calendar, meeting and travel schedule
- Support daily business operations, diagnose and escalate issues and coordinate prompt resolution with appropriate department.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels and areas of the organization and develop effective working relationships with key business partners (i.e. New Business, Underwriting, Marketing, Licensing and Commissions, Customer Service, Claims, Technology and HR)
- Develop effective field relationships for proactive identification of trends and opportunities that may impact the agent experience and achievement of production goals
- Detailed understanding of case processing and compensation administration to resolve issues and facilitate conflict resolution as needed to ensure a good customer experience.
- Maintain Business Continuity Plans and contact lists as well as update Marketing team monthly to maintain field websites and marketing tools (e.g. My Marketing Center).
- Partner with Budgets & Finance to execute California Expense Reimbursement Program
- Responsible for creation and dissemination of all field communication on behalf of VP, National Sales Manager. Provide operational, marketing, technology and training support for Financial Network distribution team.
- Detailed understanding of web portals, marketing tools and training resources.Provide reporting and analytics as needed or directed.
- Help develop and distribute key channel communications for VP, National Sales Manager via Eloqua. Coordinate with core support areas as needed to ensure complete, accurate and timely communications.
- Assist in the creation and execution of Financial Network Home Office and recognition meetings as well as coordinate review/approval of local office events and track against budget.
- Perform special projects as needed or directed.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university (also known as undergraduate degree)
- Five to ten years of experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting a sales division
- Project management experience
- Has proven leadership skills and positive attitude, capacity to make sound and effective decisions while demonstrating a high energy level, positive attitude and the ability to tailor phone demeanor in difficult situations
- Conflict resolution skills and diplomacy to work with field and internal audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Should possess high attention to detail with strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and reprioritize tasks in response to unexpected changes in priorities/requests
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and other company specific systems
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.