Customer Service HVAC Rep
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG WarrantyGuard, Inc.
AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting.
With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the warranty and service industry's leading providers, which is why many of the world's largest and most respected brands choose us. When retailers or manufacturers want flexible and innovative service solutions that will ensure the focus of building customer retention and customer satisfaction, they turn to us.
Responsible for providing a superior level of service/support both internally and externally. Assist other team members in providing accurate program options to dealers. This position works at the Jeffersonville , Indiana office Monday through Friday, from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Marketing Account Management.
- Respond to dealer/distributor e-mails.
- Responsible for contract updates such as dates and retail amounts.
- Process contract cancellations.
- Research and resolve issues for HVAC customers.
- Communicates effectively with all levels within Service Net and outside clients and/or vendors.
- Stay current on programs and remain up to date on any program changes.
- Assist dealers with website issues by walking them through step by step.
- Manage marketing material & supply for dealer kits.
- Register and maintain dealer files.
- Works with Data Entry for order entry and sales pending.
- Making independent decisions based on contract terms and conditions.
- Serve as liaison between customers, dealers, and service providers.
- Resolve dealer and end-user contract issues; attempt to finalize issues within two days.
- Responsible for using sound decisions while embracing policies, procedures, culture and goals.
- Promotes and encourages a positive working environment and presents positive role model for others.
- On-time attendance and schedule adherence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Reporting to this Position are:
No Direct Reports
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient with PC's, especially with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel programs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Previous customer service and/or phone experience.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several issues simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when dealing with escalated issues.
- Ability to negotiate with customers and vendors.
- Ability to assist other team members in a professional manner.
- Ability to key a minimum of 25 words per minute.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Technical knowledge of HVAC Equipment.
- Ability to utilize online tools in researching for detailed product specifications.
- Ability to work well with others and explain technical information to peers and customers in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems.
High school diploma or GED required.
College course work preferred.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.