Senior Risk Management Specialist
UW - Underwriting
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 50%
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
The appropriate candidate will service the insurance and risk management needs of the residential properties of high net worth clientele in the Capital Region and the surrounding territory. On a monthly basis, complete a specified number of client visits as well as replacement cost valuation and loss prevention reports for use by underwriters, agents and clients. Demonstrate proficiency in managing and evaluating: water damage potential; catastrophe exposures; historic residences; homes under construction or renovation and more. Develop relationships with partner brokers, support underwriting and marketing growth opportunities and strategies in the assigned geographic region/territory, identify and communicate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Demonstrate solid understanding of AIG Consumer Lines products, coverages, competition and be capable of articulating the difference between AIG and other insurance carriers to clients and brokers.
-4 year college degree
-Capable of articulating with a wide variety of people
- Experience in: construction, architecture, real estate and/or insurance
- Knowledge of Designer Names, specialty and unique design products and imported materials, residential security and electronics technology
- Ability to decipher, evaluate, interpret and analyze data
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for working independently and having effective time management and organizational skills in order to meet expected deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workflows and new ideas and guidelines
- Enthusiasm to perform other Risk Management and Loss Prevention duties as assigned.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.