Analyst - Contact Center Telephony/Infrastructure
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Analyst -Contact Center CoE Telephony/Infrastructure
As a Telephony/Infrastructure Analyst, you will be a member of the Contact Centers Center of Excellence Team. This team is responsible for developing, implementing and driving strategies to support business units in offering an excellent customer experience and continuous improvement of practices. This role supports the integration/interface of the contact centers business processes and service delivery capabilities via the design, development, deployment and implementation of telephony and enabling technology tools, practices and architecture.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
This position reports to the Director within the Contact Center CoE for Life and Retirement. In this role, individuals work closely with other members of the Contact Center CoE Team, business analysts, project managers, Contact Center leaders, IT organizations and vendors in the various contact centers around the enterprise.
- Enable and ensure the success of the contact centers by delivering the tools and capabilities that facilitate virtualization, load sharing of work, support the quality assurance practice, optimize the workforce and promote operational efficiency in our centers
- Communicates and promotes the message to stakeholders that contact centers must have the ability to leverage technology to consistently meet or exceed the customer's expectations via tying customer interactions with other corporate initiative and strategies around data, self service, relationship management, consolidation and integration.
- Partner with Operations and IT organizations to drive strategic investments in infrastructure and utility which are the catalyst to provide world class customer service and brand acknowledgement
- Model the abstract architectural elements for contact centers, an optimized core technology capability, independent of the technologies, protocols, and products that are used to implement the capability
- Provide guidance for the development of architectures for new versions systems or extended systems and product families
- Work collaboratively with call center management and support business decision making, provide technical operations support, leadership and consulting on telephony and contact center infrastructure related projects
- Promote the leveraging of capabilities across all centers regardless of size
- Assist in develop and implementation of projects which are the output from opportunity identification and analysis.
- Describe the major foundational components or building blocks of end-to-end contact center architecture solutions
- Make technology solutions understandable for broader set of stake holders
- Ensure solutions add value to the business and addresses key issues or challenges
- Optimize existing internal capabilities and leverage vendors, where appropriate
- Build and maintain communication channels with business development, marketing, operations management, training and vendors regarding events that impact call volumes
The ideal candidate for the position will have obtained a Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field and a minimum of five to ten years experience working with call center telephony and infrastructure applications. Strong knowledge of contact center service delivery and telephony solutions tools such as CRM, ACDs, IVRs, WFM and Quality Assurance tools is required. In addition the incumbent should have knowledge of systems infrastructure, utility and components such as server and application design skills. Knowledge and proficient of use of desktop tools including Microsoft Word, Power Point, Visio, and Excel are required. You will use your problem solving skills to enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues. Ability to multi-task and remain focus/control of all tasks to prioritize work. The candidate must possess outstanding oral, written and interpersonal skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.