Actuarial Modernization Analyst
AC - Actuarial
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
This new position is an exciting opportunity to be a part of AIG's General Insurance Actuarial modernization program. The Actuarial Modernization team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the next generation technological platform, methodologies, and processes to support the domestic and international actuarial functions.
In collaboration with, and under direction of, an Actuarial Modernization Product Owner, the Analyst will participate in the design, development and rollout of the Output systems through which all AIG actuaries will perform Reporting. The initial focus will be on U.S. GAAP reporting but will be expanded to include Statutory reporting in the U.S. and globally. This will involve coordinating with actuaries and developers to gather requirements, provide training and promote user adoption of the platform.
Analyst will participate in the ongoing short-term transformation of existing Reporting processes, but will *not* be responsible for any “Business As Usual” Reporting tasks such as Schedule P.
- Commitment to team success through collaboration, communication and transparency.
- Results-oriented and high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Takes initiative on projects and assignments; seeks alternative solutions.
- BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
- Successful completion of five or more actuarial exams is preferred.
- Three or more years of Property/Casualty actuarial or finance experience is preferred.
- Experience in database design (e.g., Access, SQL)
- Proficiency in VBA
- Proficiency in data visualization software (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.