Sr. Business Systems Analyst
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
Senior Business Systems Analyst Location: Charlotte, NC or Berkeley Heights, NJ Position Summary: Analysis and evaluates business needs and provides technical direction and recommendations to create or develop new system functionality. Responsibilities: Analyze business requirements and develop system specifications to address and resolve business problems. Manage requirements scope and escalate issues appropriately. Partner with business analysts, project managers and development team to develop complex business system requirements. Research and analyze existing business processes and systems to formulate logical translations and specifications based on received business requirements. Analyze and evaluate alternative solutions and provide recommendations specifying the most efficient and cost effective method of system design to meet business needs. Participate in system projects. Work on projects which have complex business functionality. Work on projects involving broad scope and spanning multiple systems. Manage the system development life cycle from design through implementation and support. Ownership and maintenance of CIP application security source files. Assessment, specification and assignment of required application user security updates. Maintenance and retention of accurate source and backup files for application security deployments. Development and management of Adobe templates for CIP application. Analysis and implementation of business requirements to develop accurate document templates. Design and development of mapping files to support interactive templates. Act as a project leader. May direct the work of other analysts and/or developers. Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Experience senior level analyst with over 6 years of experience.
• Particular job/role requirements include:
• Rating background with heavy knowledge of the insurance property products such as homeowners, collections, earthquake, yacht, primary and excess flood.
• This candidate must have excellent writing skills because we have business and technical requirements that need to be written and these need to be used to implement new rate structures for our states that migrate to the new GLM rate structure.
• The candidate must understand the User Interface and how it interacts with the rating program in the back. Must know how to write specifications for the User Interface and detail the behavioral and validation rules.
• This candidate must process excellent verbal / communications skills as he/she will need to work with and partner with the many IT silos as well as different levels of management.
• This candidate must have excellent Excel skills and have to ability to create complicated rate calculations.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.