Infrastructure Engineering, IaaS
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
• Requires proficiency with VMware and related suite
• Scripting experience mandatory for automation and workflows
• Large enterprise environment expertise
• Must be capable of creating and architecting solutions with the technology and hands on to implement stable solutions and troubleshoot issues.
• Providing direct technical support for the planning, design, and implementation of releases, upgrades, or changes to server, storage, and virtualization systems and the range of products and productivity tools that support the testing and production of those systems.
• 5+ years of experience supporting VMware products including ESXi server, vCenter server, vRealize Operations Manager, Log Insight, NSX and vSAN.
• 5+ years of experience engineering, designing and implementation of VMware products.
• Excellent verbal and written, communications skills with the ability to develop technical documents and run books.
• Experience designing, configuring and implementing vSAN in a large enterprise environment
• Understanding of NSX concepts.
• Experience in designing, deploying and managing VMware NSX is a plus.
• Understanding of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) including switching technologies as related to a VMware environment.
• Knowledge of Storage Hardware (Partitioning / RAID) and experience with troubleshooting VMware vSAN.
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments in a complex environment.
• Experience with Cloud technology.
• Knowledge of VMware SRM is a plus.
• Understanding of ITIL process and adherence to incident, request, and change policies.
• Bachelor's Degree.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.