Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
- Manage complex customer issues which require sound knowledge and problem solving ability.
- Understanding of competitors products and platform
- Serve as subject matter expert on BD policies and procedures for external representatives transitioning to the MassMutual platform
- Act as liaison between General Agency and BD home office to ensure client accounts are moved to MMLIS platform
- Ability to work extended hours or travel on short notice.
- Establish strong partnerships with financial services representatives and agency management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced and time sensitive environment
- Demonstrate ability to understand the needs of transitioning advisors and proactively address their concerns.
- Prior experience in EXP advisor on‐boarding and client transition process.
- Ability to identify issues in portability of products, gaps in selling agreements and dependencies.
- Solid understanding of broker-dealer operations and account opening procedures for direct, brokerage and advisory products.
- Develop a customized transition plan to meet the individual business objectives of each advisor and firm.
- Experience in Broker‐Protocol policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of broker-dealer operations
- Comfortable hosting conference calls with General Agency Management
- FINRA Series 7 required
- Candidate must have the ability to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- 5 to 7 years of BD Operations experience
- FINRA Series 24 to be acquired within 90 days
- Ability to travel 25-30%
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.