VP, Workplace Regional Sales Manager - Texas
The Workplace VP, Regional Manager Role, part of Fidelity's Personal & Workplace Investments Organization, leads a team of TEM Director, Retirement Planner's and Retirement Planner's. As a Regional Manager you will lead, develop and coach a team who engages participant level guidance in an effort to drive Workplace and Retail sales opportunities within the Tax Exempt Market.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Series 7, 63 & 65/66 and Insurance licenses required
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred & CFP certification preferred
- Series 9/10 and/ or 24 license required
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales management experience and proven track record of exceeding team sales targets
- Advanced knowledge of financial planning concepts; including a general understanding of applicable tax and estate planning issues.
The Purpose of Your Role
The VP, Regional Manager will be responsible for exceeding regionally defined sales targets while maintaining high client satisfaction levels and adhering to all regulatory compliance requirements. It will be your responsibility to observe and coach Retirement Planner's deliver guidance interactions via on site one-on-one appointments with participants in 403(b)/401(a) retirement plans as well as deliver seminars and workshops at Plan Sponsor locations. You will also meet with Plan Sponsors while partnering with Managing Directors to exceed Plan Sponsor expectations.
The Skills You Bring
- Your proven sales success utilizing a consultative sales process
- You have exceptional presentation skills and ability to engage an audience
- Financial Services and Institutional Retirement Plan experience
- Your In-depth knowledge of the objectives, features, and benefits of Fidelity's solutions.
- You are a self-motivated, team player
- You are comfortable with frequent travel, up to 75%
- Exception relationship management skills
The Value You Deliver
- Coaching Director, Retirement Planners and Retirement Planners to deliver fundamental or, as appropriate, complex guidance to workplace plan participants through face-to-face meeting observations utilizing Fidelity's suite of tools
- Executing on an action plan to train your team and ensure your associates maintain a thorough knowledge of Fidelity's product offering while providing a broad range of guidance services to our individual participants to foster asset retention and growth
- Utilizing your in-depth knowledge of your region's opportunities and challenges, you are consistently reviewing regional coverage needs and aligning the appropriate resources to meet the plan need/opportunity
- Ensuring strong partnerships with Relationship Management and other business partners to achieve client satisfaction and loyalty measures as determined by the business unit
How Your Work Impacts the OrganizationAs a Workplace Regional Manager within the Tax-Exempt Market, you're leading a field based team tasked with creating awareness around retirement readiness and influencing our customers to take action to improve their personal retirement situation. Your organization is providing value to Fidelity in a variety of ways to include, increasing cash flow through increasing deferrals, and driving crossover customers that create Personal & Workplace Investment flows.