Messaging Engineer with Office 365 experience
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Strong Enterprise Messaging skills with 6+ years' experience - Microsoft certifications preferred
• Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory design, implementation and administration are required.
• Office 365 experience specifically working in a hybrid environment, specifically ADFS and AD connect.
• Experience implementing unified communication such as Microsoft Lync/OCS is a plus
• Understanding of end-to-end Messaging solution stack and inter-connectivity of all components which include servers, networking, load-balancers, storage, backup, etc.
• Experience working in a multi-forest environment with IDM integration and sync with Azure AD.
• Experience in migration between different messaging versions
• In-depth knowledge of various features and configurations available in Exchange 2010, Roles and Services of Exchange 2010, High availability (DAG), Public Folder Management , Messaging Policies and Compliance, Configuring Reporting and Logging, Permissions and Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Transport Rules
• Experienced in building, expanding and maintaining Exchange 2010
• Familiar with future Exchange releases (Exchange 2013+)
• Strong understanding of DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay, Backup and Restore, Disaster Recovery concepts - Single item, single mailbox , Exchange Server, Exchange Site
• Strong background in networking (Firewalls, Cisco routers/switches, network protocols, VPN…) is a plus
• Experience with Active Directory (Win2k8/2k12) including cross-forest/domain trust relationships, etc.
• Experience performing virtual server analysis and capacity planning and testing; working knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V.
• LAN/WAN networking experience.
• Network storage (SAN, NAS, Backup) experience a plus
• VMware Server Virtualization experience a plus
• Experience translating customer needs into hardware/software requirements for existing or new hardware/software messaging related applications helpful.
• Must be able to lead Tier III escalation support for Exchange solution
• Ability to create test plans, installation guides, technical specifications and white papers as required
• Experiences with PowerShell and scripting
• The following certifications are a plus: CCNA, MCSE, MCTIP
• Must have excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Work may require after hours, weekend work as projects or issues dictate
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.