Senior Manager of Analytics and Research - Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights
Are you passionate about generating the insights that help teams develop great customer experiences and make the strategic decisions that drive business performance? Come join a world-class analytics and research team and work in agile way to help teams uncover the key insights to empower the creation of the best customer experiences in the Financial Services industry.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 5 years of relevant experience bringing a data-driven approach to strategic business decision making
- Ability to generate meaningful insights through data analytics and research and to present complex data, financial analyses, statistics, and research findings in a simple, clear and actionable way
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative / technical field such as Engineering, Economics, Statistics and / or MBA, consulting, or agency experience
- Experience designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experimental tests (e.g., A/B Testing) and primary research studies employing various quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Experience with digital analytics (e.g., site analytics, digital media measurement, social listening, testing) using tools like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Trends, etc. would be a plus.
- Proficiency with some programming / database querying tools (R, Python, SQL, etc…) and data visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, Domo, etc.) would be a plus.
The Purpose of Your Role
As the Senior Manager of Analytics & Research you will employ your analytical and research expertise in a critical role working directly with business stakeholders on cross-functional - product development, customer experience, marketing, and technology - teams to generate the insights needed to more deeply understand customers and to develop high-impact, efficient solutions and experiences.
You will work with stakeholder teams to generate insights employing multiple techniques: customer analytics (e.g., mine customer databases, to understand customer audiences, uncover hidden patterns and inform targeting), digital (paid, owned and earned) and cross-channel analytics (phone, web, branch), primary research, experimentation, and measurement of in-market tests.
In addition, as a member of the Analytics & Research Chapter within Fidelity's Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights group, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining / developing best-in-class analytical and research expertise, developing standards, and scaling self-serve data analytics, testing and experimentation approaches.
The Skills You Bring
- You bring structured thinking, a data-driven approach, business savvy and a collaborative spirit to partner with stakeholders and understand critical business questions.
- You conduct analytics and research that generates the actionable insights stakeholders need to deeply understand their customers and enable the development of high-impact, efficient solutions and experiences.
- You translate quantitative analyses and research findings into accessible visuals for non-technical audiences, providing a clear view into interpreting data, and crisply communicating recommendations.
- You bring passion to your work and operate with a sense of purpose that inspires and motivates those you work with.
- You are intellectually curious, take initiative, and love learning new skills and capabilities.
The Value You Deliver
- You empower customer experience and product development teams with data-driven and actionable insights to enable objective, informed decisions
- You drive and execute learning agendas that tackle the critical business questions to support smart business decisions and actions with pace
- You drive continuous improvement in data analytics and research capabilities and you spread that knowledge and expertise throughout the organization
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The CKSI (Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights Group) is a research and analytics group with a mission to proactively anticipate and predict our clients' needs and future behaviors using Data, Analytics, Customer Research and AI Solutions, so we can deliver a more valuable client experience and generate stronger lasting relationships.
By being a part of the Analytics & Research Chapter in CKSI you and your work are playing a critical role in powering Fidelity's future.