Branch Manager, VP - Palo Alto, CA
It's said that the key to a successful sales strategy is to sell yourself, sell your company, and sell your product. As the leader of a Fidelity Investor Center sales team, you'll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Five years in financial sales role
- Three or more years of management within a financial services environment is preferred
- Series 9/10, 7 and 66 or 63/65 required
- Insurance Licenses requires within 6 month of hire
The Purpose of Your Role
This role leads the branch to acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market by building a strong sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. By developing local marketing efforts, you will drive national initiatives and grow local business through in-branch customer meetings, seminars, lead utilization, and local marketing.
The Skills You Bring
- All-encompassing brokerage and mutual fund knowledge and expertise in financial planning
- Enthusiasm for hiring, integrating, coaching and developing new branch associates
- Precise oversight and supervision of operational activities, including compliance adherence and regulatory accountability
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Responsible for the quality of the sales related customer experience
- Successfully manages cross-company partnerships and regional corporate relationships to acquire and drive business opportunities
The Value You Deliver
You are a key leader in the Investor Center and beyond. As someone who manages, recruits, and works closely with branch employees, team building is something you take seriously. You develop sales capabilities through proactive mentoring and coaching. You are an integral figure in managing branch infrastructure, including lobby and operational technology, back office processing, and quality assurance processes.
How Your Work Impacts the OrganizationYou will function as a general manager for the branch, creating and leading strategies to develop your associates and their business. Your leadership and decisions will have significant impact on branch effectiveness, market growth and profitability.