Severin Investments is a portfolio management firm with clients throughout the United States, and we aren’t like other firms-- we focus on how things should be done in an effort to put our clients first. We accomplish our mission by providing our clients with transparency and education. Our models of stocks, bonds, and ETFs are designed around the fiduciary standard and managed in-house by a professional and experienced management team. We need people who want to make a difference in their clients’ lives. We need people like you.
As an Investment Consultant with Severin Investments, you will have access to warm, qualified leads who have requested information from us and are expecting to be contacted. You will present our investments solutions to high-net-worth individuals, and help educate each on how our investment approach might better fit their investment needs. You will be supported by our home office, and as many resources as you need. These resources will include sales support, research, technology, paperwork, warm sales leads, and much more. We are here to help you succeed, and do what’s right for our clients. Severin Investments is looking for someone who is highly competitive, goal oriented, and who can sustain high levels of activity. Someone who is not afraid of the phones and meeting people in person.
With uncapped commission, the sky is the limit when it comes to earning potential. This position competitive payouts and bonuses. Severin Investments will provide you with leads, office space, and other necessities so you can focus on generating new clients and helping them to the best of your ability. Benefits include 401(k) matching and health, vision, and dental insurance.
This Role Requires You To
• Call individuals to make the initial determination if we can help them.
• Meet with the individuals to introduce Severin Investments, analyze their situation in depth, and provide them our solutions.
• Educate and persuade the qualified individuals to make each one comfortable in hiring Severin Investments to manage their wealth.
• Assist clients with making financial decisions and help them develop a plan for retirement.
• FINRA Series 65 OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66 OR Life Insurance License (must be willing to pass Series 65 within 30 days of employment)
• Minimum of three years of specifically selling to stock market investors with a quantifiable track record of individual success attaining new investor business