Actuarial Analyst Senior
AC - Actuarial
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
Exciting opportunity in the actuarial team to cultivate a deep and industry-leading understanding of the insurance risks facing our business.
This key role will be highly visible, as you will have the opportunity to: help advance the application of non-traditional reserving methods, collaborate across departmental functions, interact with senior research actuaries, and influence critical risk decisions.
We are looking for an individual who is internally motivated, intellectually curious, and has the ability to manage multiple projects, and is driven to enhance existing processes.
- Calibrate stochastic insurance risk variability for all P&C lines of business.
- Refine correlation assumptions between products in collaboration with Enterprise Risk Management.
- Help develop modelling improvements.
- Enhance process for estimating future trends and associated forecast risk.
- Integrate analysis into performance measurement of reserve estimates and underwriting results.
- Determine liability cash flow projections to duration match assets and inform risk-based capital models.
- Automate translation of P&L forecasts and reserve balances to granularity required for internal models.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Commercial casualty reserving (WC, GL) experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business and collaboration skills; responsive to service needs and operational demands
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across the company
- 7 years' experience minimum
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.