Technology Business Relationship Manager
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Act as the intermediary between the AIG Life Business Unit and Technology Services (TS) organization for the coordination and execution of project management activities, executive reporting, cross-organizational coordination and influence, and planning related to the managed account.
The Business Relationship Manager serves as a primary AIG TS contact for the BU and is responsible for client satisfaction.
The Business Relationship Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to her accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the AIG TS organization to ensure two-way quality communication.
1. Co-ordinate day to day AIG TS operations and services to the AIG Business Unit(s) - providing excellent, quality services
2. Management of future service business plans and new application deployment
3. Oversee the development, engineering and implementation of solutions within the existing TS service catalogue
4. Responsible for the timely delivery of solutions using standard technologies, including the creation of scope documents, business cases, etc. and management of approval processes taking projects to completion - including all PPM and ServiceNow processes and approvals.
5. Maintain timely communications to BU stakeholders on status and issues
6. Provide project and issue prioritisation and escalation.
7. Maintain demand management pipeline from Business Unit and share and coordinate with AIG TS Services providers
8. Collaborate with Business Unit stakeholders and AIG TS Services to design infrastructure solutions to satisfy business needs, requiring early involvement in BU application deployment processes
9. Work with account business operations to ensure proper and accurate charges / billing for services; involvement in the annual budget process
10. Collaborates with Business Unit to translate future service demands into service capacity requirements
11. Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the BU Management and Business Relationship Management Team of any problems that may arise.
12. Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
13. Reports to the Account Executive providing regular input on all business relationship activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
14. Effective leadership including indirect people and project leadership and management
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.