Operations Processing Manager
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Operations Processing Manager:
Your future team
AIG is looking for an Operations Processing Manager who enjoys working in a high paced environment and believes in top notch customer service to join our Capture Operations team. The team that is a vital link in doing business with AIG.
As an Operations Processing Manager you will be reporting directly to the Director of Capture Operations and indirectly reporting to the Vice President of Capture Operations.
Your contribution at AIG
As a highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starter, your primary function will be leading and directing staff in preparing mail for electronic scanning. The electronic scanning converts paper documents into an electronic imaging system which then routes the electronic images to workflows for client requests to be processed by downstream partners.
A few other highlighted opportunities within this job are building and maintaining business partnerships both internally and externally, coaching and developing staff, adhering to state insurance regulations as well as internal business practices and procedures, and developing and writing procedures to avoid risk gaps.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of two years of experience leading a group/team in an operational environment.
- General computer knowledge and solid data entry skills required, as well as the ability to use multiple systems/applications at one time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience with setting goals and driving for results.
- Must be willing to follow and support company policies, procedures and departmental standards.
- Flexibility/ability to quickly move from one task to another with a sense of urgency and not losing sight of attention to detail.
- Dependable with excellent attendance. Some overtime may be required.
- Ideal candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent. College preferred. Financial/banking experience also preferred but not required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.