Data Technology Delivery Manager
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
- Ensures on-time, in-plan and quality delivery of Data Analytics and Technology Services (DATS) related programs and projects, as well as internal change initiatives, by leading, planning, controlling, and executing them
- Determines program/project management needs of the group, in terms of support for both current in-flight delivery projects and planned projects for the future
- Ensures alignment and commitment of all program and project stakeholders
- Ensures that all project work is routed to and planned with the various cross functional teams in a timely, efficient manner that follows established processes and procedures
- Independently manages, leads, and executes complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Plans and manages service transitions, working in conjunction with Service Management to ensure successful completion
- Analyzes and manages project performance, budgets, schedules and issues
- Evaluates requirements to determine scope of work with focus on risk mitigation
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans, including budget and schedule
- Tracks and resolves program/project issues
- Reviews all project deliverables to ensure they meet or exceed performance standards and service level agreements
- Manages relationships with resource vendors and external consultants
- Works with PPM group to determine methodology to be applied in managing DATS projects consistently
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 7-10 year experience in project management.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Results oriented, steadfastly pushing self and others to achieve results
- Ability to build enduring partnerships and teamwork across multiple areas of the company and with external constituents
- Developing organizational capabilities
- Proficiency in problem solving and organizational agility
- Strong influencing and communications skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytic, problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage a remote team on a global basis
- PMP or Agile certification preferred
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Education Preferred: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Estimated Travel Percentage: 25%
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.