Marketing Analyst - Tampa, FL
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
We are looking for an individual to support a team of approximately 400 individuals with sales & marketing reporting, internal website maintenance and updating, equipment inventory, and training on technology.
What you would be doing:
- Sales and marketing reporting.
- Creating, maintaining & updating our internal regional website which promotes sales contests and provides reference documents.
- Hosting monthly webinars to cover various technology tools
- Maintaining equipment inventory
- Assisting with various telephone and data line issue as they occur.
- MS Word Processing, Excel spread sheets, PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- Other various technology, training & reporting items as assigned.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Must be familiar with MS office suite and Lotus Notes (intermediate or advanced skills with Excel required).
- Previous experience in a financial services environment preferred.
- Two to five years office experience, five years preferred.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Strong administrative and communication skills required.
- Self-starter must be able to follow through on projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.