Desktop Engineering Engineer
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
WPS Desktop Engineering - Windows Imaging Engineer is responsible for: design, build, test and deployment of windows desktop images for large enterprise environment utilizing Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with Task Sequence, HTA, and Driver Injection working experience, and creating standalone images for SCCM OSD builds, Certified Factory Images (CFI) and, Cloud based delivery such as Microsoft Autopilot.
- Expertise in Image creation using Microsoft SCCM, InTune and other industry standard imaging tools. Creating and deploying, configuring and maintaining Images, Image Task Sequences and HTA in SCCM.
- Drivers management for enterprise hardware platforms.
- Windows 10 experience - must have with Windows 10 Upgrade Channel management using SCCM/WSUS.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Expertise in Change Management Processes; submit formal requests for changes and updates.
- IT Ticketing Software; ability to create, respond to, and troubleshoot customer tickets
- Understanding of desktop security controls
- Work independently to troubleshoot, isolate and identify problems with all McAfee point products.
- 7+ years of IT operations experience
- 5+ years of SCCM experience with OSD imaging.
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design, engineering documents and operational runbooks.
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to positively influence.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.