OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
The AIG Multinational Network Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
Network Guidance and Knowledge Governance
- Properly document, maintain and communicate global standards on reinsurance related topics and processes, included in the design and execution of Multinational programs.
- Ensure that AIG corporate reinsurance standards are properly incorporated in the design and execution of Multinational programs and obtain approvals for exceptions when required.
- Work with other members of the global AIG Multinational team to document and communicate reinsurance related changes in the design and implementation of Multinational programs, to the global AIG Multinational community.
- Provide reinsurance subject matter guidance to the AIG Multinational community on reinsurance related topics and processes included in the design and execution of Multinational programs.
- Document best practices relating to reinsurance issues commonly arising in the execution of multinational programs and act as an escalation contact to resolve issues as they arise.
- Act as the global governance owner on reinsurance related knowledge in the AIG Multinational Knowledge platform, ensuring that related knowledge elements are accurate and up to date.
Design and implementation of Reinsurance solutions
- Understand and evaluate the impact of local reinsurance regulatory or operational changes on multinational programs, across the AIG global network.
- Work with AIG multinational teams to identify improvement opportunities to current reinsurance processes in place, potentially hindering AIG's ability to seamlessly implement Multinational programs and/or better serve Multinational clients.
- Design and implement efficient solutions to support such changes or improvement opportunities, working with key stakeholders across different AIG functional areas.
- Participate in corporate reinsurance projects that impact AIG Multinational.
- Work with other members of the AIG global Multinational team and key stakeholders across different AIG functional areas to design and implement reinsurance solutions that enable new Multinational products across different territories in the AIG global network.
Required Background and Skills:
- 5+ years reinsurance experience (preferably at AIG)
- Ability to understand reinsurance regulations and their implications
- Ability to understand available AIG reinsurance exit mechanisms
- Ability to understand AIG intercompany reinsurance transactions and cash flow
- Ability navigate and structure new ideas and initiatives
- Problem solving skills / ability to design and implement efficient solutions to complex reinsurance issues
- Strong execution skills
- Team-working skills
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in the design and\\or execution of multinational programs preferred
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.