Planning and Advice Leader (VP Sales)
It's said that the key to a successful sales strategy is to sell yourself, sell your company, and sell your product. As the Planning and Advice Leader over the Sales function in our Fidelity Utah Regional Centers, you'll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's required or Master's degree preferred
- 10 years of financial services experience preferably within sales
- Series 7, 9 & 10 and 63 strongly preferred or ability to obtain within 90 days
The Purpose of Your Role
In this role, you will work closely with the broader Personal Investing (PI) organization in the development and implementation of specific sales and marketing campaigns. In addition, you will have responsibility for the day-to-day leadership and management of multiple teams including Financial Consultants, Investment Solutions and Fixed Income functions for the regional center.
The Skills You Bring
- Proven success in managing sales programs and delivering results while developing a sales culture and setting to achieve business results
- Robust collaboration and partnering with others to support cross functional programs
- Strong influencing skills
- Designing and implementing a broad vision while communicating and leading change
- Demonstrated leadership in motivating others
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
The Value You Deliver
You are a key leader in the Regional Center and beyond. As someone who manages, recruits, and works closely with managers and employees, team building is something you take seriously. You build and influence sales skills and knowledge through proactive mentoring and coaching. You foster partnerships across the organization and in turn add value and sales to other business units.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
As Planning and Advice VP you will drive and influence strategic direction, design and implementation of national initiatives to the entire regional center. You integrate cross-site sales activities, programs and campaigns while working closely with other functions. You serve the customer by implementing customer satisfaction and service programs into the sales function. Your leadership and decisions have significant impact on the regional center's effectiveness, growth and profitability