Replacement/Exchange Ops Processor
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
High School, /Some College Experience: Minimum 3-5 years Skills:
• General knowledge of Life Insurance preferred
• Strong communication (verbal & written) and relationship building skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Dependability as evidenced by a good attendance record
• Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
Purpose of Job: Ensure that all Exchanges and Replacements for New Business applications proceed through the workflow in a timely manner, assuring all requirements needed are in good order.
• Perform review of exchange and replacement paperwork
• Prepare, send and follow-up on 1035 exchanges with external companies.
• Maintain emails (personal and team mailbox) to standard TATs
• Process escalations within standard TAT
• Handle other inquiries as necessary
• Attend all training sessions, maintain personal manuals, and keep current with all process changes
• Complete industry education courses to further knowledge of Life Insurance processing.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.