Sr Director/ VP Client Service Leader
Client Services Regional Center Leader (Dir/VP)
As the Regional Center leader of the Client Services function, you will be responsible for providing direction and leadership for the functions reporting to you and supporting our clients. You will partner with peers across multiple sites and with the national Leadership Team to establish strategic direction and execute business priorities for Fidelity. In addition, you will effectively build a culture that encourages leaders to coach and develop their employees and that engages employees to deliver the best customer experience possible.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- 7 years of management experience
- 10 years of financial services experience
- FINRA Series 7, 9, 10 & 63 licenses required or must obtain within 120 days
The Purpose of Your Role
You will lead a function of over 300 associates and leaders, creating systems of work, ceremonies to ‘inspire our people like never before, in a way that feels better than ever before'. You will partner with peers and stakeholders to create a Customer and Associate obsessed culture, facilitate strong communication and partnership between the groups and ensure that business objectives are achieved. You will ensure our clients have access to Fidelity when they call, have an extraordinary and efficient experience, while supporting new systems to enhance our business and experience.
The Skills You Bring
- Your demonstrated leadership skills to a team of >300 associates and managers
- Your strong knowledge of FINRA rules and regulations
- Hiring, training and developing our talent, while managing performance
- Your excellent communication, organizational, goal-setting, facilitation and coaching skills
- Your demonstrated skills in the area of decision making, influencing and motivating
The Value You Deliver
- Building a culture that encourages managers to coach and develop their associates and engages them to deliver the best customer experience possible.
- Partnering with peers across multiple sites to assist in the execution of the business's priorities.
- Ensuring appropriate client guidance and support is provided according to Fidelity policy and procedures.
- Supporting PI Operations and Functional leads to achieve our business objectives
- Responsible for Risk Based Supervision requirements.
- Execute better every day through powering our people.
- Creating a mindset and orientation to be digital in all we do.
- Immediately adopt and implement programs that enhance our client and associate experience.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Client Services function within PI phones is the largest function that is often the entry point for our associates and our customers. It is the “moment of truth” for the experience we create for our clients and associates. The CS Leader is responsible for our culture, the client experience, ensuring we achieve business results while executing as part as a “One Regional Center” team.