FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
AIG PC Global Services, Inc. has an opportunity for a Reinsurance Analyst in Global Marine located in New York. Performance objectives in this position are as follows:
• Create/maintain excel workbooks to provide vital data analysis for non-machine Global XOL treaty reinsurance recoveries, due within a stringent quarterly closing schedule
• Communicate and coordinate with external reinsurers, collections team and various other AIG departments to resolve claim inquires related to various lines of business including Personal lines, Workers Comp, Global Marine, Lexington, PCG, etc.
• Work with Analytical teams (Catastrophe Forecasting Team, Actuarial, Accounting, IAD, etc.) to provide critical claims data and support
• Organize, reconcile and manage all reinsurance ceded premium entries for Global Marine Specialty accounts
• Gather, analyze and provided confirmation of major loss report reinsurance validations for various domestic and international offices
• Research, review, redact (where necessary) and upload payment support into SCI caseshare for transactions related to Casualty Workers Comp, Lexington, Global Marine, Casualty Legacy Mass Tort, Environmental, etc.
• At least 3 years of insurance/reinsurance experience in claims and/or accounting.
• Strong understanding of insurance and reinsurance concepts.
• Proficient with information technology, particularly Microsoft office (Word, Access, Power Point)
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and team orientated
• Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
• Self-starter and takes initiative
• Excellent Time Management skills
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives