Global Service Desk - Business Analyst
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
Business Systems Analyst - Business Analyst for the Global Service Desk is responsible for....
Conduct training and practice sessions for newly hired agents, focusing on the agents' specific accounts.
• Conduct training and practice sessions for transitioning agents, new Global Service Desk leads, new backup team leads, and new AIG Global Service Desk trainers.
• Conduct mock-calls and emails to ensure agents are prepared for Go-Live.
• Create and maintain account-specific curriculum materials for training, including course outlines, agenda, instructional materials, job aids, and computer-based training.
• Coordinate documentation of Global Service Desk information during transitions, such as SOP, KBA, and other training materials.
• Contribute to Knowledge Base article content.
• Organize training classes in SharePoint, schedule classrooms, add classes, and update class rosters.
• Conduct new agent evaluations and monitor calls and tickets for two weeks post training.
• Attend industry-related meetings and seminars to stay up-to-date on industry best practices.
• Facilitate refresher training as requested/needed.
• Accelerate adoption of process improvement efforts throughout the organization by partnering with other IT organizations and business units to create and execute a detailed strategy.
• Ensure that communication around service improvement is comprehensive, efficient, and timely.
• Partner with account managers and the Executive Team to select improvement areas and build a strong improvement strategy.
• Manage and govern a project pipeline and governance for all commissioned process improvement projects, in partnership with the PMO.
• Integrate and regularly update project pipeline to maintain alignment with business priorities, in partnership with the PMO.
• Mentor managers in the application and management of support tools and methodologies.
• Continually assess how to encourage enthusiasm and support of service improvement.
• Work both internally and externally with employees and vendors to support and promote the corporate mission and values.
• Ensure the security of AIG's confidential and proprietary information and material.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Use exemplary time-management skills to ensure all time-dependent reports meet or
beat their deadlines.
• Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of AIG.
• Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes, and make
recommendations related to proposed solutions.
• Assist with Service Desk transitions and associated project management tasks.
• Manage customer expectations effectively, and seek opportunities to increase customer
satisfaction and customer ties.
• Maintain flexible working style to react to the changing needs of business customers.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives