FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
AIG is seeking a Finance Manager to support the General Insurance IT department.
The selected person will support IT leaders under the General Insurance Chief Information Officer and provide Finance oversight over their organizations. The individual will work across AIG's IT, Finance and Corporate functions spread out across multiple geographies.
- Partner with IT leaders who report to the General Insurance CIO.
- Provide leadership for budgeting, forecasting, planning and financial analysis for these IT leaders.
- Coordinate planning cycles across IT groups within General Insurance.
- Consolidate and analyze global data and create management reports that provide future views as well as explaining past actions.
- Provide variance analysis and commentaries on month-end/ quarter-end results. Link expense drivers to risks and opportunities and provide forward-looking analytics to General Insurance IT and Finance management.
- Provide financial input to IT leaders concerning business cases for IT investments and other key projects
- Ad hoc requests from IT and Finance senior management.
- Lead initiatives on expense management and strategic projects.
- At least a B.A. / B.S. degree, with a focus in finance is preferred. MBA or CPA a plus.
- Over 8 years of experience in related field(s).
- Experienced in dealing with senior leaders.
- Ability to access data from several sources and create management quality reports.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word required.
- Familiarity with financial statements.
- Highly organized, with demonstrated ability to handle large amounts of data and multiple competing responsibilities.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are essential.
- Prior IT Finance work experience would be a plus.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives